SuperCat approaches responsible gaming as one of the key standards for serving its customers. Our actions are aimed to ensure you to get maximum pleasure from the game, and at the same time to perceive the process of playing in a casino as entertainment. It is very important to be aware of potential risks, both financial and social.
To block permanently your account, contact the online chat.
It is important to consider gambling as a means of entertainment, and not as a source of additional income or profit. Mind your time spent at the casino as a vacation, keep your expenses under control, and don’t be inclined to risk and lose money that are potentially important for you.
To help you to maintain control over yourself, we give you a few simple rules:
In case of any problems
If you have a suspicion that you have some problems with the game, then below we give questions that will help you to find it out
A large number of affirmative answers indicate probable difficulties with the game process. You can get advice on this topic with organizations from the list below.
Gambling Consulting Organizations:
- BeGambleAware, an independent non-profit charitable organization that provides services for the prevention and treatment of gambling addiction. By clicking on the link www.begambleaware.org, you can check whether you may have problems with gambling, and consult about the necessary help.
- GamCare, a leading reputable organization providing advice, and practical assistance in resolving the social consequences of gambling in the UK can be visited at www.gamcare.org.uk. Confidential Helpline: 0845 6000 133.
- Anonymous Players is a community of men and women who have come together to solve personal problems related to gambling and to help other compulsive gamblers to solve their problems. There are regional representations of the organization around the world. Information about the services of Anonymous Players is available at www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
- Gambling Therapy provides support and advice for gambling affected. Members of the group therapy gambling work in the UK, and abroad as well. Information about the site can be found at www.gamblingtherapy.org
- Responsible Gambling Council (RGC) is an independent non-profit organization. For over 35 years, it has been a leader in preventing gambling problems in Canada and around the world. On the RGC website https://responsiblegambling.org/, you can find targeted programs for both prevention and assistance in solving the problem of gambling addiction.
- National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG) is free, available 24/7, and 100% confidential.
- Gamtalk is a support community that helps people who need help with the problem of gambling. By joining the www.gamtalk.org community, you can get support from other Gamtalkers, find inspirational stories about recovering from a game problem, publish your own to inspire others. This is a safe place to share your thoughts, concerns, feelings, and inspiration regarding recovery.
- The Gordon Moody Association is a resource for those who intend to take control of their gambling. At www.gordonmoody.org.uk, you can get advice, education, and high-quality innovative therapeutic support for problem and gamble-affected players through community, online, and outreach services. The online support service is aimed at helping problem players both in the UK and abroad. Support for men and women, 18+.
- Keep It Fun is an information resource developed by the European gaming operator based in the UK. On the site you can get information on how to play responsibly, how to control the amount of money or time spent on gambling and where, if necessary, seek help and support: www.keepitfun.rank.com
SuperCat is attentive to the process of not allowing clients under the age of majority to play. Account registration is allowed for those who have reached the age of 18. For our part, we carry out detailed age checks, which are based on verification of payment methods accounts, and which only allow adult clients to use their services. Also from SuperCat can be performed spot checks on client accounts to age verification. If violations are discovered, the accounts will be immediately closed, and funds will be confiscated.
Filtration systems make it possible to isolate some types of clients from using the gambling service. If you use the same computer for sharing with friends or family members who are not allowed to gambling, we recommend you to consider this software to limit their access to our service:
Net Nanny™ www.netnanny.com